Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome to Destination Wedding Planning!!


So, as I venture into this new journey of mine, I decided that I needed a place where I can vent, collect my thoughts, and also share with others (who are interested) what a person like myself, goes through on a daily basis in the CHAOTIC ways of trying to plan not only a destination wedding on the beautiful island of Oahu, but two, yes, TWO "At Home Receptions"~ one in Minnesota, and one in California.


Let's just say that where to start always seems like an easy task, but let me tell you it's rather difficult. I've joined the Knot, a very versitile website for brides to be that has a wealth of information along with "Boards" or chat rooms if you will, that tends to consume the majority of my day!! I enjoy reading all the posts as it contains valuable information!!!! So many helpful bride to be's and very addicting as well.


So, as I continue with my planning process, I will definately be updating this blog as I go along. Come enjoy this journey with me!!! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!