Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, June 29, 2009

Field Trip!!!

I had a fun day today with Elyssa! We went to David's Bridal and I tried on Wedding Dresses! I found the dress that I absolutely love a lot. I tried that one on plus several others, but you know, the first one is always "the" one! I am a little disappointed though because I have such a bigger shoulder / upper body / arms due to swimming/diving in my younger years. So...... needless to say, I looked like a linebacker in a wedding dress! : ) LOL. I will not post any pictures here and scare you

I was going through some fellow Knotties on the Destination Wedding Board on The Knot, and I've seen several Knotties whos weddings are AFTER mine, however they have a lot more accompolished than I do. I guess that means I need to get my butt in gear!

9 months, 3 weeks and 1 day to go! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!