Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Make up my mind!

Well, well, well.... just when I thought everything was finally figured out, Brian tells me "Don't rule out Hawaii". Grrrrrr. What exactly is that supposed to mean? It's either Hawaii, or the Cruise. Simple as that. The only good thing out of this is that no matter where our wedding is, we're still having two receptions, one in Minnesota, the other in California, so, all of my brain storming for those events are safe at least! : )

In my honest opinion, I think we're going to stick to the cruise thing. It's waaaayyyyy less expensive than Hawaii for our guests, and that's what is important to us.... having close family members and friends share our moment with us. So, with that being said...... let's cross our fingers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!