Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Planning resumes!!!!

How fortunate am I to have such an understanding boyfriend?!? We have a "hiccup" in our planning and we realize how much we jumped the gun, so we put all of our options on the table and viola ~ we come up with something better suited for us!!! We've decided on a Destination Wedding Cruise. It's not too far or anything like that, but it works for us! We're going to be sailing aboard the Carnival Elation on a 4 day cruise to Baja, Mexico. We'll be departing from the port of San Diego on Monday, a fun day at sea on Tuesday, Port in Santa Catalina Island on Wednesday, Port in Ensenada, Mexico on Thursday, then back to San Diego on Friday!!! Woo hoo. What is more amazing is that I was able to get a group discount rate at a VERY reasonable price. It is more affordable for friends and family to be able to come cruise with us versus traveling to Hawaii, paying for their lodging, paying for their food, etc. It's a win win situation all the way around! : )
What's even more amazing is the fact that I put together m own "Boarding Pass" Save the dates! Woo Hoo!!! Didn't think I had it in me to accomplish something like this, but low and behold I did it!
Now to get to the rest of my check list of over a gazillion things to do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!