Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, June 25, 2009

On track!!!


So... I haven't been too diciplined on keeping up with this blog on a daily basis, however, we did take a vacation last week, so yeah... that's my excuse! : ) We've finally decided on our STD's. It's a definate, done deal! No changing minds! So, with that said and done, on to really planning all the details! Need to make sure we have the Cruise information all outlined on our wedding website. Since there seems to be alot of Brian's famiily and friends really interested in going, they are asking for specifics... so... I'd better make sure I get everything in there!!!
I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to do the MIB invites or pocket folds. Hmmm that's a decision I need to make in the next couple of weeks! Along with looking at dresses. Whew......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!