Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Whoo Hoo, it's THE DRESS

So, I made an appointment at David's Bridal in Roseville because I knew that we were going to be in the Sacramento area early this morning. I found some dresses on line on DB's website and thought that maybe they'd have them in the Roseville store. Brian came along with, and I totally felt comfortable with him shopping for dresses! I tried on several dresses, and he took pictures of each one, so if you want to see them all, you'll have to go to my planning bio to have a look!! (www.mywedding.com/michelesplanningbio )

This dress is the dress that both Brian & I really liked. There was another one that was a close second, and in all honesty, I think Brian liked it better. He said he liked them both, and it was ultimately my decision. I really felt more comfortable in this one than I did the other one, and I think the other one made me look a little fatter than I really am!

What is even more amazing is the fact that the dress was clearanced for $99!!!! SCORE!!!! I really like it alot. I just need to get it hemmed at the bottom and tighten up the back halter top area where it buttons together. I need to make it smaller. It shouldn't be a problem. I am also going to have it dry cleaned and pressed!!!

I am very excited that I've gotten this very HUGE check completed! : ) Woot Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!