Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, July 13, 2009

Message in a Bottle DIY Project


So, yesterday I did a "mock-up" of our Message in a Bottle Invitations. I think they came out rather cute! Okay, so both Brian and I are totally EXCITED about how they came out! To finish out this project, I'm going to look for Caribbean Blue rafia to wrap at the top of the bottle where the cork goes in. Other than that, I think it's a great DIY accompolishment! : ) Woo Hoo!!!
I am so excited that these are done. Well, at least the "prototype". Now, to get all the supplies in and then mass produce at least 50 - 60 of them. It'll be a fun night of Brian and I that's for sure! Anyone wanna come over and have a MIB making party?????? : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!