Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, July 6, 2009

Little things to accomplish

Today will be the day where I will sit down and write out my task list, prioritize them and then just follow the list! I've been writing things down in a notebook as they pop in my head, then I tend to start that project however when a new idea pops up, I go on a frenzy to start that new project. I have a gazillion projects started but not yet completed. SOOOOOO, going forward, I will try to complete one task before starting another. Easier said than done huh? Well, we will see!

First thing's first though. I need to get the ceremony issue figured out before I go stir crazy! I know it will all work out, but I'm a planner, and I need have it figured out so I will sleep easier! : )

Here's what I need to priortize:

*Ceremony wording for invites
*Ordering the MIB supplies
*Ceremony itself figured out
*Cruise bookings / guests
*Dress

Those are the most important.... then comes the little things:

*AHR invites ~ Minnesota & California
*BM Dresses
*Groomsmen attire
*Welcome bags
*Contents of Welcome bags
*BM flowers
*Hair flower

And the list goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!