Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time for Change!!!

So, I finally decided to get my hair cut! It's been giving me nothing but hassle lately because it's soooo long. Not only that...but I had major split ends!!!

Here's a before picture:
{I don't know if you can really tell by the photo, but the ends were really dry and brittle.  Lots of split ends!!}

Here's about 6 inches off the length:

And here's an after picture:

Big difference let me tell you!!!  
It feels so much lighter and hopefully I'll remember to get about 1/4 of an inch trimmed every 6 weeks or so.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!