Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, June 6, 2011

Pinterest!!!!

This is the latest craze!!! I love Pinterest!!!

For those of you who aren't familiar with what Pinterest is, here's a blurb from their website describing what it is in their words:

What is Pinterest?


Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and "follow" collections created by people with great taste.


People use Pinterest to collect and share all sorts of things -- wedding inspiration, favorite T-shirts, DJ equipment. You name it, people are pinning it.


We know you have great taste in something. Our mission is to make Pinterest the best place for you to share your taste with the world.


Here's a link to one of my 'Boards'.  This one happens to be titled "All Things Apothecary"  <----- Thank link will show you what I've 'pinned' on that specific board.  


In fact, here's the link to my entire Pinterest where you can view all of my Boards! You'll see I even have one dedicated to my Steelers!!!  Woot woot!!!  Just click ---------> Here!

If you don't already have an Pinterest 'account' (which, by the way, is FREE), just leave me your email address in the comment section of this post, and I'll send you an invite!!  Trust me...it's addicting!!  Not just looking at everyone else's boards, but pinning photos on your OWN boards!!!


I mean you can make one for 'Home Decor Inspiration' if you're thinking of redecorating; you can make one for and upcoming event or party you're having.....just pin photos you've seen while surfing the web so you can picture everything in one place.  It's awesome!!  Especially for brides who are planning their wedding!!!

Enjoy!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!