Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, March 11, 2011

Woo Hoo, It's Friday!!


How yummy do these Cake Pops from Starbucks look? This is the Rocky Road one and I'm going to get me one of these babies this afternoon!!

Thru tomorrow, you can get a free Cake Pop if you order a drink anytime betweet 2 and 5 p.m. at participating Starbucks! I missed out yesterday, so you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm going to get one today! That's for sure!!!

Remember my list of 'Goals' I wanted to accomplish in 2011? Well, for those of you who missed it, you can view it here. I was on such a good roll until classes started! In the beginning I thought to myself, 'oh, it's gonna be like this only until I get a routine down then things will be back on track'. Yeah right. Two monnths later, I'm still as discombobulated as the first day of classes!

Here's what my list looks like today:


Lifestyle Goals ~ 2011

Take time to stretch and work out every morning
Cook and Eat Healthier
Stick to my weekly menu planning
Read the Bible in 90 days
Read 125 books
Blog on a daily basis
Keep in touch with family more often
Create & Stick to a Daily Household Chore List
Continue to pursue my BA
Take mini-vacations with Brian more often
Continue our Date Day Thursdays
Purchase at least one Christmas gift a month
Stick to my Word of the Day
Attend and get involved with Church
Put $20 away a month in a "pickle jar"

Around the House Goals ~ 2011
De-clutter the DenGet the Den cleaned and organized
Get my Clever Confections business supplies organized
Re-theme the bathroom
Re-organize kitchen cupboards
 

The highlighted items are those that I've accomplished and/or am on pace with. Not too exciting huh? Well, it's a start.

Can I just share with you guys what I just purchased the other day? I'm so excited and can't wait until I get it in the mail!!!


Isn't this so cute?!?!? I can't wait to make these cookies!! I have several weddings coming up, so I may have to make these as a surprise for my brides!!! I wish I had these!!!

On another note....We finally got our Desk Top up and running so now I don't have to fight with the hubs over our little Netbook. :) It's amazing how much of a difference just the monitor alone makes!! That and the fact that I can type a whole lot faster on a regular keyboard than that itty bitty one on the Netbook. I personally like the Netbook because it's so small, handy and convienent for me. Yes, I have to squint sometimes to read certain things, but all in all, it serves its purpose just fine.

Anyone have exciting plans for St. Patrick's Day? Other than making a gazillion Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes, we don't have any real exciting plans this year. I think it's because we have so much going on for the rest of the year, we've been too busy to even think about it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!