Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies!!!

Yesterday I spent the day just lounging around the house. I didn't have any classes, no errands that I *HAD* to run, so I slept in and just had a great morning. 

I did, however, decide to get up and bake.  I baked a variety of Cut-Out Cookies.  :D  No particular reason, I just felt that I needed to have a stress free day!!  And here are the results......... please keep in mind that towards the end of the decorating, I was getting pooped out.  So little details were left out on purpose.  Like I could have put an Olive in the Martini.....I could have put a colored sash on the Wedding Dress, you know....little details of that nature. 












Just a little 'mental' day since the weather here in "Good 'ole Sunny California" has been nothing but wet and windy!!  I had fun, got all my baking bugs out and I get to spend the day making a Tu-Tu with my 14 year old!!  Then, it's doing research for a 2 page paper that's due in Biology on Monday by 4 p.m.  Wish me luck people!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes and the puzzle heart are my favorites!! Too cute Shelli.. And I bet they taste as good as they look! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!