Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, December 3, 2010

22 Days until Christmas!!

I know, I know..... it's been FOREVER since I blogged. But really, it's for great reasons!!

I've been extremely busy with my Etsy Orders. Orders thru my Etsy Store and orders through word of mouth business. Needless to say, I've been baking my little heart out as well as making candies and shipping. CRAZY busy I tell you!!

This weekend is going to be just as busy! Brian and I are hosting our first annual Holiday Party tomorrow night. Finger foods, and a dessert bar! Our desserts will include:


Caramel filled cupcakes with Caramel Buttercreme



Milk Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks


Also on the Dessert menu is:

* Chocolate Dipped Chocolate Rice Krispies
* White Chocolate coverd Cake Bites
* Peanut Clusters
* Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes
* Better than Sex Cake
* Pumpkin Roll

I will be sure to post pictures of everything after tomorrow night!

I also have 2 cakes for a 50th Birthday Party that's being picked up Saturday afternoon!! AND.... I have a tiered Baby Shower Cake with 24 cupcakes to do for Sunday afternoon.


What else is new?? Pretty much that's it. I've been keeping busy and am enjoying it! I'm more excited of the fact that IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! Woot woot!!

Well, back to baking!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you so!! Can I come to your Christmas party?! OMG those desserts look and sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!