Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Yes, yes, yes!  I've said it once...I've said it twice...and I'm saying it AGAIN!  I am getting back into my fitness mode!!  

When your pants don't fit you, your snap on your jeans pop open from time to time during the day, your muffin top is growing into more of a spilled over cupcake, then yeah...it's time to do something about it.  Oh...not to mention the fact that you tipped the scales at a weight you've NEVER weighed before.  Yikes!  
For me, personally, I've NEVER weighed 150 or over before in my life prior to stepping on the scale a few months ago at the doctor's office.  When that happened, I was shocked..but never did a thing about it.  I gained 4 lbs (taking my weight from 142 to 146) in 2 weeks, then an additional 6 lbs. in another 3 weeks. 

Not pretty!! So....I'm back at it again!  And I'm proud to say that although it's only baby steps, I'm doing it!  I hit the treadmill bright and early this morning and jogged a half mile.  It was a 8 minute jaunt, but hey...I did it.  :)  


Not bad for being 2 months post op on my left foot!! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!