Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summatime!!





Summer is right around the corner.
So.....in the mean time it'S
GRADUATION, GRADUATION, GRADUATION


I'm so excited to be doing not only the Graduation Cakes / 18th Birthday Cakes for my nephew Braydon, I'm also going to be doing the DESSERT Table!! Yay!
Isn't that right up my alley!!


I'm thinking a Velata Chocolate Fondue Warmer along with some Strawberries, Marshmallows, Pretzel Rods, Nilla Wafers, Bananas, Oreo Cookies and a few other yummy dippers!!




All dipped in some UUUUHHHHH-MAZING Caramel Milk Chocolate!!!

Ohhhhh.  And a variety of Cupcakes!




Caramel Filled Milk Chocolate Cupcakes


<--------------



Irish Car Bomb

Better than Sex Cupcakes

Meringue Whipped Topping



Mudslide Cupcakes


I have some decisions to make!!!  Help me out people!!!

Day 1 of 365 more days!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!