Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summatime!!





Summer is right around the corner.
So.....in the mean time it'S
GRADUATION, GRADUATION, GRADUATION


I'm so excited to be doing not only the Graduation Cakes / 18th Birthday Cakes for my nephew Braydon, I'm also going to be doing the DESSERT Table!! Yay!
Isn't that right up my alley!!


I'm thinking a Velata Chocolate Fondue Warmer along with some Strawberries, Marshmallows, Pretzel Rods, Nilla Wafers, Bananas, Oreo Cookies and a few other yummy dippers!!




All dipped in some UUUUHHHHH-MAZING Caramel Milk Chocolate!!!

Ohhhhh.  And a variety of Cupcakes!




Caramel Filled Milk Chocolate Cupcakes


<--------------



Irish Car Bomb

Better than Sex Cupcakes

Meringue Whipped Topping



Mudslide Cupcakes


I have some decisions to make!!!  Help me out people!!!

Day 1 of 365 more days!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!