Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Monday, February 21, 2011

All things Cupcakes including Cupcakes that are really Cookies :)

Cupcakes.....it's been the craze the last several years.  And oh, how I love to make cupcakes! 


Margarita Cupcakes


Better than Sex 

Caramel Filled with Caramel Buttercream

Chocolate with Swiss Meringue

 Irish Car Bomb

Mudslides

Red Velvet filled with Cream Cheese

These are some of the most popular flavors that I offer thru my Clever Confections & Gifts business.

Look at the most recent fun "Cupcakes" that I got to make this past week:


Aren't these too cute!?!?

I also got to make more of these fun Baby Onesie cookies as well:


It was a very crazy busy weekend for me, and it seems to be non-stop!!

But no matter what, I love doing what I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!