Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Although it's already Tuesday, I'm doing my Weekend Wrap Up post a day late!

This past weekend was totally jam packed with fun stuff. We had a surprise 70th Birthday Party for a very good friend of ours!

I was honored to do his cake ~ and here it is:

I also made some "Better than Sex" Cupcakes. Now, normally, this would be a cake. Knowing how much the birthday boy LOVES this cake whenever I make it, I decided I'd experiment and make 'em into cupcakes! And let me tell you, it was a complete hit!!



Brian and I had a wonderful time getting to spend time with some of our friends ~ old and new! It's times like these where you just sit around, relax, and enjoy life that makes me so happy!!

I also made a few other snacks / treats.... here's one of them:


Chocolate dipped Pretzel Rods with Rainbow Non-Pareils. Totally Yumny!!!!

So, as you all can see, I've been experimenting and adding Sweet Treats to my Etsy Store as I 'perfect' them.

Stay tuned for more pictures!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Send some to Kansas please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I'm visiting from MBC. I signed up to be a new follower. Stop by my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.onemomscorneroftheworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!