Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Clever Confections Blog

So, I started a Blog for my Clever Confections 'business'.


It's still "under construction" but I'll link it here:



I will be blogging about my everyday trials and tribulations with cakes, wedding cakes,cupcakes, candies, sweet treats and anything baking related!



The blog will serve as both a 'website' as such which contains information as to what we have to offer, delivery / shipping options and prices, as well as someplace where I can share with everyone what is up and coming in my Etsy Shop.

As I mentioned above, it's still under construction, so if you have any suggestions or criticisms, please feel free to let me know!
Thanks everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!