Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fun DIY'ing it Myself

So, my latest DIY projects are as follows:

Cupcake Toppers


Gift Tags


 Happy Birthday Banner


More cute Gift Tags


Cupcake Push Pops and Display

***************************

So, today wasn't a very good day in my weight loss journey.  Well, it wasn't a bad day either.  I'm on pace to stay under my maintenance calories, however, I didn't eat breakfast, nor did I eat lunch either.  Which I know is not good.

We had friends come over for dinner and I knew it would be a TON of calories that I would be consuming...or at least I thought I would!

I made homemade Lasagna, Tossed Green Salad, and Garlic Bread.  For dessert, we had Strawberry shortcake, Angel Food style.  Yummy!  I think I did pretty well because I ate an extremely small portion of Lasagna, and stuck to one slice of Garlic Bread...well, once slice cut in half.  :)

So, before my after dinner snack......which usually consists of popcorn, here's what my food journal for the day looks like:


I have 353 calories remaining.  That is mostly a result of not eating breakfast and lunch, and splurging during dinner!! I mean the one slice of Lasagna alone was over 300 calories!!  Yikes!!

Tomorrow is a new day...(I seem to be saying that a lot lately).  I'm going to step up my daily exercise routine and commit to sticking with whatever plan of action I some up with tonight.

While I'm not going to go into detail of my weight loss journey here on this blog, just snippets here and there on my progress (or lack thereof), however, if you're interested in tagging along with me, please feel free to check out my Weight Loss Journey blog..... just click here -------->  Shelli's Ramblings 

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!