Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Candy Buffet



This is my Candy Buffet Inspriation Board!

I want to do a Candy Buffet at both of my AHR's. I think it's a wonderful idea and would be great as favors for our guests! I know for our California reception, we will have lots of kids attending so this will be fun for them.
Our Minnesota reception is adults only, however I think if I have "retro" candies, it may be fun.
I'm not sure what to use for the guest to take home their candies in, but I'm guessing it'll either be "take-out" boxes, or a decorated cellophane bag with a twist tie. Any suggestions?!?
For others who are thinking about doing this at their reception and/or party, here's a couple of articles I found that are very helpful for me with regard as to "how much candy" to buy.

Both of these articles contain tons of information that will be useful!!


These are the jars / bowls that I'm aiming for in my Candy Buffet:

I would prefer the majority of the bowls to not have the "stem" or "base" on them. I found the kind that I like back in Minnesota, however, I didn't get them. They were only $1.99 and I should have grabbed them while I was there, but I wasn't thinking!!

I'm hoping I'll be able to find them for that same cheap price again!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!