Minnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets CaliforniaMinnesota Meets California

Friday, July 24, 2009

New Motivation

I am making new goals in all things Wedding Related. On Sunday, I am going to start my own private Bridal Boot Camp! I will work out on a daily basis and be disiplined enough to be consistant about it! I'm going to alternate swimming laps and working out in the weight room, utilizing the treadmill the most.

I am making my daily task lists with something wedding related to accomplish each day and going to ensure that I am consistent with getting everything done daily!

I am going to make long term task lists and ensure I assign a date to have said tasks & goals completed by.

I am going to EAT PROPERLY to coincide with my new health & fitness regime.

And that's that! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!