Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reading Challenge 2011

I love, love, love reading.  I enjoy it tremendously!  Last year I set out to read 100 books and I accomplished that goal!  Granted, I was on pace until our wedding cruise in April.....then I kinda sluffed off big time.  Slowly but surely, after all of our traveling was done, I picked right back up where I left off and was able to read 100 books by the end of the year!!

A great blogger friend, and new mother of twins, Kallay, author of Kallaydoscope shared with her readers about a 2011 Book Challenge!

The blogger hosting the challenge is:
Chocolate Reality


I joined the challenge!  My goal I set for myself earlier this year was to read 125 books in 2011.  To date, I have three books read, and just started my fourth one.

You can read about and join the challenge by clicking HERE.

Hope you join the fun!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a cool idea! Do you have a list of what you have read so far or what you pan to read? I've read 3 this year so far too... getting ready to start my 4th tonight (if I can decide which one!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this challenge as well... Except my challenge is to read 100 books ;) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!