Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It's almost the New Year!!

This past year has absolutely FLOWN by for me! It seems like it was just yesterday when I posted this post entitled "20 in 2010". In fact, I'm not even sure if I accomplished all of my 'goals'.

Here's that list again, with the highlighted ones that I've accomplished!

1. Read 100 books.
2. Purchase one Christmas gift a month. (So I can have a relaxing December)
3. Shred 6 days out of the week utilizing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
4. Read the Bible in 90 Days. Thank you to Kallay & Mandi for this idea!
5. Cook and eat healthier.
6. Invite a Guest Blogger at least once a month.
7. Stop deleting my Word of the Day daily emails and actually utilize the word in my daily conversations.
8. Spend more time with my family. (Kiddo's, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins that are here in California & local to me)
9. Attend and get involved with Church.
10. Go back to school & pursue my Bachelors . <-------(I'm 41 years old ~ this should be interesting!)
11. Stop worrying about what other people think about me.
12. Put $20 a month away in a 'pickle jar'. (Just to see if I can be disciplined enough to do it)
13. Pay off my Credit Card debt.
14. Write in my blog once a day.
15. Share one NEW photo a day with my readers.
16. Become more Eco-Friendly & Frugal within my household.
17. Have my children come for dinner at least once a month throughout the year.
18. Expand my Cakes 4 Fun as the year progresses.
19. Get married in April on Catalina Island. (Ha! This one's a given)
20. Learn to conquer my OCD traits I have. (I seriously have this problem with washing my hands about 100 times a day unnecessarily)

So, we see how much I accomplished! Lol! I didn't realize the wedding would be so time consuming, and well, with not one, but TWO 'At-Home Receptions' to deal with, yeah...we were traveling for a while there!!!

I'll have to go into detail when I do my "YEAR 2010 RE-CAP". :D

So, while I relish in a Vikings win from last night, (since you know, the hubs is a Vikings fan and all) I'll start my Hump Day off by doing some much needed laundry while I catch up on some new blogs I've been putting off lately! (Thank you new Followers!!)

Have a great last "Hump-Day" of 2010!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing any comments you may have! I appreciate it! Thanks for following!